- Wood and Bamboo
- 1978 -
|Membership||Full member, Japan Kogei Association
- 1978 Born in Tachikawa, Tokyo
- 1996 Graduated from Jiyunomori Gakuen Senior High School
- 2000 Graduated from Traditional Arts Super College of Kyoto
Started "Workshop Konjakudo"
- 2012 Selected for the 52nd East Japan Traditional Kōgei Exhibition (selected 6 times)
Selected for the 59th Japan Traditional Kōgei Exhibition (selected 7 times)
- 2013 Selected for the 14th Wood and Bamboo Traditional Kōgei Exhibition (selected 3 times)
- 2014 Solo exhibition at "Atelier Note" (Fussa, Tokyo)
- 2015 Solo exhibition at Lifelong Learning Center "Yutorogi" (Hamura, Tokyo)
- 2017 Article published in book, "Wood Craftsmanship - the Work of 20 Woodcraft Artists in the Kanto Region"
Introduced in TV program "Takada Junji-no Jun Sanpo"
- 2019 Workshop Konjakudo's exhibition "SASHIMONO in Life" at Hakata Hankyu Department Store
Introduced in TV program "Burari Tochu Gesha-no Tabi"
- 2020 "Suda Kenji and 5 Woodcraft Artists" Exhibition at Nihombashi Mitsukoshi Main Store
- 2021 "Succeeding Japan - U50 Woodcraft Artists in the Japan Kogei Association East Japan Branch" Exhibition at Maruzen Nihombashi
"Igarashi Makoto Woodcraft Exhibition" at Nihombashi Mitsukoshi Main Store
- 2022 "Greater Depth and Evolution: An Exhibition of the Expanding World of Traditional Crafts" sponsored by the Agency for Cutural Affairs
- 2010Received the Special Award at the 6th "All Japan Wooden Crafts Competition"
- 2021Received the New Artist Award at the 68th Japan Traditional Kōgei Exhibition
$ 60 - 6,000
The prices of the artworks on Gallery Japan are determined by the artists themselves and are published directly on the website.