- 1984 -
Making translucent kimonos with natural dye and raw silk (silk thread that us not refined) using mainly kasuri techniques and other traditional Okinawan dyeing techniques.
|Membership||Associate member, Japan Kogei Association
- 1984 Born in Aichi Prefecture
- 2009 Graduated from Okinawa Prefectural University of Arts Graduate School
- 2018Received the Aichi Prefectural Board of Education Award at the 49th Tōkai Traditional Kōgei Exhibition
- 2019Received the Japan Kōgei Association Award at the 50th Tōkai Traditional Kōgei Exhibition
Received the Asahi Shimbun Award at the 66th Japan Traditional Kōgei Exhibition
- 2020Received the Nagoya Board of Education Award at the 51st Tōkai Traditional Kōgei Exhibition
$ 3,000 - 7,000
The prices of the artworks on Gallery Japan are determined by the artists themselves and are published directly on the website.